Tuesday 23 July 2013

The Role of Social Media in eLearning

This article reflects the use of social media in eLearning plus some tips on how social media can be used as learning platforms.

Social media is basically a structure that consists of individuals, communities, companies or organizations with similar interests, attitudes, values, lifestyles, visions and friendships and in the field of eLearning this structure can be used in various ways and through a number of tools. Read more ...


http://elearningindustry.com/the-role-of-social-media-in-elearning
Written by Christopher Pappas

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! best smm panel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog frequently, and I just thought I’d say keep up the fantastic work! It is one of the most outstanding blogs in my opinion. Salesflow

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thrilling post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a superb website. I have planned to visit it again and again. Sales flow linked

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. Buy Youtube Dislikes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! y2tube.net

    ReplyDelete